WIA was founded in 2016 with the goal of providing visibility to women making an impact in the analytics space and providing a platform for them to lead the conversation. Our organization puts on an annual multi-day conference that features women presenters and welcomes individuals of all genders to attend. Our next conference will take place June 3rd-5th, 2020 in Columbus, OH.
WIA has an international presence and brings together industry professionals, entrepreneurs, and academia. Past attendees include Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Researchers, Software Developers/Engineers, Students, and Executives.
Can men attend the conference?
Yes! Men are not only allowed, but encouraged to attend. Our speaker line-up and some scholarships are the only aspects of the conference that are reserved exclusively for women. We welcome everyone to participate through attendance, competitions, volunteering, and sponsorship!
Will video recordings be available after the conference?
Yes. WIA sessions will be videotaped, edited, and posted to our YouTube channel a few weeks after the event.
Will slides be available after the conference?
Yes, for those we have permission to post. WIA publishes all slides presented on our SlideShare a few weeks after the event.
There any many ways to get involved and support WIA!
- Sponsor: Support WIA while reaching our audience of potential customers and talent. Visit our sponsorship page to learn about our available packages and associated benefits.
- Showcase: Have a product that utilizes artificial intelligence that you’d like to share? Apply to be featured in our AI Product Showcase!
- Speak: Ready to share your expertise? Apply to our Call for Speakers.
- Compete: Are you a data visualization and storytelling expert? Enter the Data Viz Competition for the chance to win free conference passes and compete in the Data Gallery for top prizes.
- Volunteer: Interested in helping out at the conference? Fill out the form on our Volunteer Interest page to let us know!