Our Mission with Speakers
Women in Analytics is focused on providing growth opportunities for women in the field by increasing visibility to the individuals making an impact in the analytics space, providing our conference as platform for them to lead the conversation, and supporting their success in communicating their expertise and experiences in their craft.
Benefits of Speaking
- Fully covered travel and accommodations (*travel from outside of US reimbursed up to $1,500)
- Complimentary speaker coaching sessions
- Full conference pass
- Exclusive speaker dinner to connect with other speakers
- Access to private speaker lounge throughout the event
- Professional video recording of talk
Our conference covers a broad range of topics in the fields of analytics, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Past topics include algorithm ethics, basics and potential IT risks of AI, career paths in analytics, interviewing data scientists and building analytics teams, developing use cases, creating systems for data capture, data storage/ management, Enterprise analytics, deploying and improving models in an Agile way, storytelling with data, migrating analytics to the cloud, and social network and media analysis.
WIA 2020 Featured Tracks:
- Platforms & Process: Tools, Data, and Infrastructure
- Advanced/Applied Methods: AI/ML, Deep Learning, and statistical methods
- Driving Value & Uncovering Insights: BI and Data Visualization
- Trust & Governance: Governance, Risk, Policies, and Ethics
- Leadership & Strategy: Leadership, Culture, Talent, and Strategy
- Industry Use Cases
Apply to Speak at WIA 2020
Please complete the following form to share your interest in speaking at the next Women in Analytics Conference. All submissions will be reviewed by our content council in a timely manner.
We review submissions on a rolling basis, so apply quickly!
Final Deadline: February 29th, 2020 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time