Women in Analytics Conference
An Analytics Conference. Featuring Women. For Everyone.
JUNE 3 - 5, 2020 | COLUMBUS, OH
Watch the full
As one of the largest conferences of its kind, the WIA conference brings together a global community of industry leaders, technical experts, entrepreneurs, and academia while providing a platform for women to lead the conversations around the advancements of analytical research, development, and applications.
While our speaker line-up is reserved exclusively for women, all other aspects of the conference are open to everyone.
Conference Guide: Activities & Enhancements
June 3, 2020
The first day of the conference is packed full of five expert-led workshops to enhance your WIA experience! We have gathered high-quality professional instructors to teach 4- or 6-hour workshops on many different topics in analytics. These range from beginner level to advanced. The tickets for workshops are sold separately from the conference passes. Space is limited!
June 4-5, 2020
Ready to dive into two-full days of top-notch content delivered by women at the forefront of analytics, data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence? With six alternating tracks, we'll cover a broad range of hot and relevant topics to ensure that each attendee can create the optimal agenda tailored to their interests and experience level.
More info coming soon!
More info coming soon!
We’ve flown the top five finalists into Columbus, now it’s up to you to help us decide the winners of the Data Viz Competition! Stop by the Data Gallery at the conference to meet the finalists, interact with their visualizations, and cast your vote for your favorite!
WIA is hosting our second annual AI Product Showcase at the Women in Analytics Conference. We’re inviting companies and organizations to demonstrate their product that is either a development/deployment tool for AI or has a feature set that utilizes AI.
Location & Venue
Sponsor the 2020 Women in Analytics Conference
- Reach New Audiences: Network, engage and influence an over 1200 member audience of the brightest minds in the analytics community.
- Generate New Leads: Connect with potential clients and high-level decision-makers.
- Increase brand exposure: Strengthen your companies reputation by investing in the growing women in analytics community.
- Wide Range of Opportunities: Participate as a premium sponsor or at various specialty levels.
- The WIA Team: Team members will work with your company to optimize audience engagement and results.