Last update: 4/1/2021
The health and safety of our community are our top priority while planning the WIA in-person conference this July 21-23. Below you will find the safety measures we are putting in place to ensure a great experience for all of those in attendance.
- WIA will follow guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, and federal, state, and local governments in preparing for our event. We also encourage all participants to protect themselves and others by following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our venue, The Hyatt, has made a commitment to keep its facilities clean – click here to read more about how they are acting on that commitment
- Per the current regulations, we will be enforcing mask-wearing and social distancing throughout the event – our safety ambassadors will ensure all attendees are adhering to these regulations
- We are designing a contactless and social distanced experience during registration, food services, and traffic flow patterns.
- We will have hand sanitation stations placed throughout the facility.
- Our safety ambassadors will regularly clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces throughout the event.
We will regularly update this page with the most current and up-to-date information on the measures we are putting in place to keep everyone safe during our event.
Can’t wait to see you safely in person again,
Founder & CEO – Women in Analytics
If you have any questions, you can contact our team at email@example.com.