“Nationwide is honored to sponsor WIA. Since WIA’s first conference in 2016, we have found this event to be both insightful and motivational for all of our data and analytics professionals. We also appreciate the opportunity to provide a platform for the women making an impact in the analytics space by giving them the opportunity to lead the conversations around the advancements of data and analytics.”Sarah Ellis, AVP Enterprise Analytics Nationwide Insurance
“I lead a team of analysts and data scientists and thought it was an excellent opportunity for them, in the beginning of their careers, to see the support, be able to network, and hear other successful women speak with such passion about their discipline.”WIA Attendee
Women in Analytics Mission
The mission of the Women in Analytics Conference is to provide visibility to the women making an impact in the analytics space and provide a platform for them to lead the conversations around the advancements of analytical research, development, and application.
The speaker line-up is the only aspect of our conference that is dedicated exclusively to women. Our definition of women includes transgender women in addition to individuals identifying as genderqueer and non-binary.
All other aspects of the conference are open to everyone including attendance, competitions, sponsorships, and partnerships.
Why Sponsor WIA 2020?
- Reach New Audiences: Network, engage and influence an over 1200 member audience of the brightest minds in the analytics community. Our events have sold out since the inaugural 2016 conference and consistently attract new attendees and companies at a global scale.
- Generate New Leads: Connect with potential clients and high-level decision-makers. Showcase your solutions and answer technical questions in real time. Leverage frequent opportunities to network with talent with the most sought-after skills in today’s market.
- Increase brand exposure: Elevate your organization’s identity while building brand awareness among industry leaders, technical experts, and analytics practitioners in a targeted market. Strengthen your companies reputation by investing in the growing women in analytics community.
- Wide Range of Opportunities: Participate as a premium sponsor or at various specialty levels including Lanyard, Scholarships, Competition, Lounge, WIFI, Meals, and Coffee.
- The WIA Team: Our team is dedicated to providing the most valuable possible experience to our sponsors and partners. Team members will work with your company to optimize audience engagement and results.
Conference Sponsorship Policies
WIA does not provide speaking slots as a benefit of any sponsorship level. If you are interested in more visibility, we can provide you with options and ideas to increase traffic to your booth. Please contact our team to discuss.
While your organization is free to submit speaker applications, there is no guarantee that those speakers will be selected.
WIA will not provide attendee lists or sell attendee information to any sponsor unless explicitly granted permission by attendees. WIA believes in data privacy and will leave it to our attendees to provide their personal information to sponsors if they find value in doing so (e.g. for recruiting purposes or interest in a product).
WIA provides sponsors with the option to use a lead retrieval app that simplifies the data collection process and offers our attendees the option to provide their contact information. Sponsors may also reach out to or connect with attendees through the conference app.
Please note sponsorship slots are limited. Contact us at email@example.com with questions or interest.
2019 Sponsors & Featured Companies
2019 Conference Metrics
- 700 Registered Attendees
- Attendees from 5 Continents
- 50 VIP Luncheon Attendee
- 28 Speakers
- 3 Keynotes
- 3 Tracks: Strategy, Technical & Introduction
- 1.5 Days
- 2 Workshops
- 15 Sponsored Students
- 10 Sponsored Fly-Ins
2020 Estimated Metrics
- 1200 Registered Attendees
- Global Presence
- 150 VIP Luncheon Attendees
- 45 Speakers / Instructors
- 4 Keynotes
- 6 Tracks
- 3 Days
- 5 Workshops
- 30 Sponsored Students
- 15 Sponsored Fly-Ins