2021 Conference Workshops
Not attending the conference? Participate virtually!
Change Management Workshop
Details: July 21st 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
Why does change management often deliver no change and more headache? Change management is an over used term and not well understood or executed. You hear stories about companies bringing in a change management expert and then nothing happens. People are frustrated and often times no better off than they were before Why?
In this workshop, Katie Robbert, CEO of Trust Insights, will cover the key aspects of thoughtful change management including Purpose, People, Process, Platform, and Performance. You’ll walk through the approaches and pitfalls of each aspect as well as keys to successful change that will stick.
CEO – Trust Insights
Algorithmic Bias Workshop
Details: July 21st 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
During this workshop you will:
- Use data about you to design and train your own algorithms
- See how your algorithms encode and perpetuate bias, despite your best efforts to avoid it
- Directly feel what it is like when you or a peer are excluded by your algorithms
- Clearly understand how to identify and analyze the mechanisms that lead to bias in algorithms
Participating in this workshop will enable you to:
- Advocate for more socially responsible algorithms
- Build more socially responsible algorithms
- Determine how to manage algorithmic bias systemically at your organization
This will be a highly interactive experience and a more actionable follow-up to our webinar series on mitigating bias in analytics. It follows a hands-on education principle providing you with an opportunity to take the next step toward creating more socially responsible algorithms.
Director of Curated and Research Content – Singularity University