Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)
Overview: Databases are ubiquitous and used in almost every organization. Understanding the basics of databases and how to access and manipulate data efficiently allows business professionals to significantly boost their productivity and decision making skills.
What This Course Offers
- Overview of different database technologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Introduction to SQL and how to access and manage complex data
- Course notes, certificate of completion, and post-seminar email support for 1 year
- An engaging and practical training approach with a qualified instructor with relevant business, technical, and educational experiences
This course provides a hands-on introduction to databases and SQL. At the end of the course, participants will be confident in working with database systems to effectively analyze relevant data and draw meaningful business conclusions.
*WIA Member and Student discounts available. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cognitir LLC is a global training company that provides hands-on training to professionals and students to help them acquire in-demand technology skills, including blockchain, data science, product management, Python, SQL, and web development. Cognitir has trained thousands of individuals around the world - from younger students to senior executives - to help them become more data-driven and efficient in the workplace.
Date: December 11th, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET